Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Night Owl

Why is it that my sleep schedule is so screwed up? I don't really get it. It's not a matter of not being able to fall asleep (thank G-d I don't suffer from insomnia). But, it's I just decide to stay up late. I don't even do anything worthwhile with my time. I usually go to sleep some time between 1:30- 2:30 am, but I'm not doing homework, like most of my friends who are pre-med; I'm wasting time. I check facebook a lot, definitely the biggest waste of time on this planet, but like TV it has so much popularity. So I look at the top of my computer, mesmerized how the clock can tick by so quickly, and realize that I need some sleep. Of course silly enough, I wake up every day feeling quite tired, while the Jiminy Cricket in me is yelling, "I wonder why, moron!" I seriously either need to find a hobby that gives me something valuable to do with my time or just force myself to have a bed time.
Probably signing off two hours too late,
Eli

No comments: